Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Internet

I hate the internet. I hate the fact that this technology has so much sway with me. Me, I have only had a cell phone for five years and now It seems as if I was born with one. So today I pledged no internet at all. but then my sister girl called and needed me to check something, it was work related for her, what would you have done it was a friend. So then I said i mind as well so my school work, its all online. I needed to look up Molefi Kete Asante, which led me to afrocentrism and then to ....hair types. I must say that the scientific reasoning behind my kinky hair was less than satisfying, but a lot of science is that way with me. Anyways after all that i saw no reason not to post. But I better not play spider solitare. Oh this stupid internet and its connections. Today I have been all through egypt and sub saharan africa but tonight when I get to that college, they had better ask questions that I know. Tomorrow I pledge to stay away from that thing.

1 comment:

Just Kel said...

The Internet is the Devil!

Congratulations buddy on your mobile blogging and welcome to the blog world.

I'm so happy!

Sorry I helped in swaying you to the lure of the internet. It's so evil but I can't help myself.

*I'm giddy*