Thursday, March 5, 2009

pssttt..

Hello World it's me ..
It's been so long since I've written anything, I wonder do I have anything to say? But, of course I do. I am really frustrated because I am unable to add picture or change my layout so I told my girl that unless she shares her expertise with me then I am out.. Yes O U T. I am so mad right not just steaming and since I am to embrassed to say why, lets just say that I've been around this mountain before, so right now when I should be sleep I'm up venting.. And this is not making me feel any better. So I have come to the conclusion that the world is hell.. which if you really think about it makes life a living hell.. But I am heaven bound.. But aint it just ironic that I would have to go through hell to get to heaven.. Oh I just wanna scream.. I am so so so frustrated and i hate it. I wish I was a rapper because then I would write a song about it... I'd call it the blues, but that has already been done so too late. I guess there is nothing new under the sun. But it is really close to one so I better get to reading my word so that I can catch some Z gotta sleep. I might have been sleep already but service ran until 10:30... augggghhhh... All those who know the word of prayer pray for me and I'll do the same....

No comments: