Friday, January 23, 2009

Life is funny

T.G.I.F and I got a paycheck. I am trying to concentrate on the positive things because three days later my blood is still boiling. Rob is a little b@+_÷ and he deserves to be smacked. Then the anger that I feel cause I allowed him to draw me into his craziness. I knew he was a drama queen. But also mad cause I led him. Not wanted to get back with him. See its something about the two C'suy
that I love. Cufflinks and Cologne are me thing. So come to think of it could he my fixation with that that I mistook for something else. But putting that aside, what do I do now that I wanna punch him in the face. I find my self picturing the ultimate beat down and when he looks at me with those crazy eyes and say why??? I simply respond you know why!!! But that not gonna happen, not cause its impossible to arrange, I could do it myself but I am a christian now so thats outta the question. Then why cant I get it outta my mind.... I had been doing so good living drama free since the funeral. That drama wasn't even my fault, funerals make people crazy and they were crazy to begin with. But this dude drags me into his affair, people get slapped for stuff like that. Then part of me feel bad for dude cause obviously his self esteem is jacked, he sneaking around with somebody else's chick. I know many don't understand my reasoning for not wanting to kick the chick, but it's against my policy. I decided long ago that I would hold the person who I was dealing with responsible. Now, it is true that this ideology is a holdover from my teenage days but it still applies. How you gon be mad at somebody you don't know.
. Of course they gon snake you. But always hold accountable the one you know.

No comments: