Monday, January 12, 2009

I Am tired

Happyuy Monday....
I am dog tired, like I cant even thinstraiuyght and I have a 14 page paper due wednesday. The only thing keeping me from an a+ is this paper. The only thing keeping me from this paper is the topic.
Consciousness vs. Unconsciousness
yeah, there I go with my deep self, except that i dont wanna talk about this. I am daily I still consciously do things that are how should I say stupid. Yea thats the right term. Then I feel stupid because I know better, no rather I feel desperate. How can I be desperate? I am a strong black female, I can take on the world and still stand. Then why can't i look in the mirror and like who I see. my consciousness is eating me.

1 comment:

Just Kel said...

I know all about tired... I know the strain you've been in... and I know all about school and projects and timelines.

Push ahead with your project because believe it or not, it's something within that's struggling to come out. Press on.