Saturday, January 3, 2009

It is so

As I sit here at this NCTF events, I can't help but to rejoice in two things. The first is that I truly believe that God knows best, he knows what's best for me & second is that grace can spend the rules. This is a new year and I thank God for the opportunities that are going to present themselves. In kissing new yearsyy good bye I learned that 2008 was the year that I learned to trust Gofyyully. Last year my friend V presented her belief that some things that happened to her her unfair, unexplainable and not for her best. I was bothered by that because I was unable to explain to her just why untrue. And reviewing the events of my life I can say that all events lead somewhere. They are preparing you for where God ultimately wants you to go. Whetuher or not you get the lesson isuup to you. It is sometimes fun but more often it is painful. The reason for that is because nothing seems to grab our attention quiet like pain. So here's to all the pain, hurt, regret, frustration, anger and fear. The word is true all things work together for the good of those who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. I Am Called !!!!!!

No comments: