Thursday, December 18, 2008

End of year drama

This year is really going out with a bang**"*. My son school has gone bankrupt. So I am looking for someplace to send him come January. My school taking about how I should have taken math already, n its next semester won't cut it. And my BD is incompetent. I am so discombobulated that I cant tell if I'm coming or going. So I know what I want for christmas. I want peace in the midst of my storm. I want something too calm me as these storms of life rage around me. I wish he was tall, strong, and sweet. Now if I could wish on a star and have it come true that would be what be my wish. But, this the real world and I need power from on high. Then I remembered it was not until he had finished being tempted that the angels came and ministered to him. So, since I ain't being ministered to then the test ain't over. Whew... Life is something special.

No comments: