Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Life has a funny way

Hey World. As I read my last post I remember the excitment, I was so happy to be going to the Lion King, (it was good). The next day was my little sister' s birthday party it was nice, stayed there till about 12:30am (took my niece out for the first time). I danced, laughed, and joked, even the cab ride home was nice he made two stops and only charged me for one. Got in, took my clothes off, and was laying in the bed with my sissy girl talking about life when the phone call came. And its strange even now because I never answer my phone after 12am. I mean seriously what do phone calls that late mean. It was my baby sis, hysterical my brother stopped breathing.. Now this was not the first time we suffered a scare like this But this time I was truly scared.. And so began the ordeal that would alter my life. My brother's gone. Never did I imagine that I would have to make the decisions I did. Even now questioning did we rush? What should we have done different? Why didn't i go see him more? Do I have a right to grieve? Who would have knew? Surely not I said the cat. Even now the shock of it still hits me and I feel as if, death is so final. So much left undone, so many words left unspoken. I said life is funny because I went from estatic on friday to sad on sunday.. What a crazy weekend... Life is full of surprises I guess it is a box of chocolates....

No comments: